The H&S Performance Mini Maxx DPF is the best race tuner to delete all associated sensors when required. H&S Performance was the initial market to provide a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) remove kit for the Ford Powerstroke. The DPF Mini Maxx Delete Race Tuner arises with various tunes that will permit you to remove all of your discharge elements to ensure that you don’t need any DTCs (diagnostic trouble codes) or check engine lights.
H&S also comprises the full Mini Maxx race tuber update guides to stop any issues or errors. The H&S Performance Mini Maxx delete race tuner displays a completely high-resolution display, and it permits the applicants to show and modify up to four factors at a time. Many people want to perform or install an EGR remove or block off kit combined with the race tune to remove the possibility of leakages.
When using a keyless entry system, particular aspects range from normal things like allowing or disallowing the horn chirp or blinking light – to more running-specific features such as seat belt audio or visual reminders. Do not skip the Diesel Particulate Filter on the vehicle if the DPF is eliminated using tuning. H&S Performance Mini Maxx is considered the best mini Maxx race tuber.
The Mini Maxx race tuner is loaded with many tunes for given vehicles:
- Ford Super Duty Powerstroke Diesel 6.4 2008-2010
- Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel 6.7 2007-2012
- Chevy / GMC Duramax Diesel LMM 2007-2010
- Ford Super Duty Powerstroke Diesel 6.7L 2011-2015
- Chevy /GMC Duramax Diesel LML 2007-2014
The Mini Maxx race tunes are manufactured for the off-road purpose only. If you reside in various nations without such needs, then the Mini Maxx is an excellent choice to tune your vehicle effortlessly. H&S Mini Maxx race tuner is among the industry’s perfect race tuners and the best option for your fuel.
DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter):
DPF is commonly known as Diesel Particulate Filter, and it is a finish after-treatment tools that setups particulate matter like ash and soot. The Diesel Particulate Filter is particularly manufactured to decrease diesel particulates released by your vehicle and removing an essential segment of your vehicle’s release reduction system.
EGR (Exhaust Gas Re-Circulation):
EGR (commonly known as Exhaust Gas Re-circulation) is used for increasing vehicle performance. Exhaust Gas Re-circulation is an additional aftermarket kit that deletes your truck’s EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) system.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF):
DEF stands for Diesel Exhaust Fluid, completely similar to the Diesel Particulate Filter, except diesel fuel accesses DEF. It is a procedure where you delete your diesel vehicle’s complete DEF system and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) method to don’t need diesel finish fluid to run it.
Catalytic Converter Removal (CCR):
Catalytic Converter Removal (CCR) decreases air pollution, and innovative automobiles are designed to reduce toxic elements’ discharges. The catalytic changer’s objective is to delete the superior carbon monoxide levels produced via fuel combustion to change it with CO2 (carbon dioxide).
Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD):
ULSD stands for Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel, and it is a cleaner-boiling vehicle fuel than the conventional Low Sulfur Diesel (LSD). It comprises 97 percent less sulfur compared to low-sulfur diesel (LSD). If you are operating the H&S Performance Mini Maxx discharge removal tunes on your vehicle, you need to use the maximum sulfur diesel. It is particularly useful in unfledged regions with no choices.
DPF Delete Reports a Huge Gain in MPG:
Nearly everybody who installs a Diesel Particulate Filter deletes on their vehicle described a strong gain in MPG. Normally, many trucks will achieve between 2-4 MPG, but some explained that it increases to 5 MPG. Also, achieving similar results across the board is difficult because driving habits and tire dimensions disturb how much mileage you may see.
Maximum Level of Power Available:
- Cummins: 60, 120, 175hp
- Powerstroke: 6.4L – 80, 160, 250hp
- Duramax: LMM – 60, 120, 175hp
- Powerstroke: 6.7L – 50, 100, 150hp
- Duramax LML: 50, 100, 150hp
Important Tips and Tricks for Installation of Mini Maxx DPF Delete Race Tuner:
2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke:
The 6.4L Powerstroke is quite remarkable and provides 650 lb/ft of spin, 350 horsepower, and a high tow ability of 24,600 lbs (2010 F-450). Ford presented the Ford 6.4L Powerstroke in the year 2008. The 6.4L Powerstroke is softer, cleaner, and more robust than its precursors (6.0L Power Stroke) and any engine manufactured by International Sailor for Ford trucks.
You have to set up or install a Diesel Particulate Filter, remove the pipe and delete all of the sensors linked with the factory dissipate system. You will normally search nearly three EGT sensors and a pressure sensor, and you need to disconnect and delete.
2011-2014 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke:
The 6.7L Power Stroke was established in 2011, and it is a 6.7-liter V8 turbocharged fuel engine. After a few months, it manufactured nearly 390 horsepower and 735 lb-ft of torque. After that, Ford released an update that accustomed factory tuning, giving the vehicle 800 lb-ft of torque and 400 horsepower. On Ford 6.7L Powerstroke, you need to disconnect the sensors and everything connected to the EGR system; else, you will hurt the system itself.
You may disconnect the Diesel Particulate Filter (urea injection) system and then install it, or if you wish to clean up all the excess junk, you may entirely delete the tank and all the dirt. After you set up the necessary Diesel Particulate Filter, remove the pipe, and eliminate all the devices connected to the DPF system. You will only need 3 EGT devices, one Diesel Particulate Filter system urea injector, an N0x device, and a pressure sensor.
2007-2009 Dodge 6.7L Cummins:
Dodge 6.7L Cummins needs you to disconnect everything linked with the EGR system if you do not install an EGR block off equipment. Dodge 6.7L Cummin was established in 2007. You will need 3 EGT devices, two o2 sensors, and one pressure device to remove the pipe when you set up the Diesel Particulate Filter.
2010-2012 Dodge 6.7L Cummins:
Dodge 6.7L Cummins was established in 2010, and it provides a complete line of performance freezing segments for its Dodge Cummins. The Dodge 6.7L Cummins is an extremely robust engine choice for RAM 2500 and 3500 pickup vehicles. When installing the Diesel Particulate Filter removes the pipe, you will need to connect all of the devices installed in your factory DPF system.
Dodge 6.7L Cummins is very easy to skip all the devices physically installed in the Diesel Particulate Filter pipe and disconnect the wiring join to the connectors. This technique puts the tools and factories together, creating it simpler to install them again.
Duramax Diesel LMM 2007-2010:
Duramax Diesel LMM was extremely the same as the LBZ but included the entire emissions sensor, a fuel particulate filter, and established in 2007. The LMM doesn’t need you to close the EGR system or shut it down; however, block off kits can easily clean up your engine woof. The drain devices have to be deleted and disconnected from the wiring connector, and the connectors must be closed from water interruption and grime.
GMC Duramax Diesel LML 2007-2014:
GMC Duramax Diesel LML is an engine manufactured by General Motors for complete-size heavy-duty (HD) spontaneous vehicles and was established in 20017. The pressure device for fuel particulate filters remains under the bed of your truck; see inside the traveler frame rail to search it. Pressure devices may be encompassed or disconnected with rubber tubes, but electrical networks should be connected to the cabling harness.
Latest Features of H&S Performance Mini Maxx DPF Race Tuner:
H&S Performance Mini Maxx Diesel Engine Fluid Race Tuner provides each aspect you see for in a race tuner, and it seems good while performing it. You will relish the extra advantages of performing a full tuner DPF and delete the EGR using an H&S race tuner.
The Dimension of Tire Calibration:
It is one of the best features that permit the factory gauge’s re-calibration to accommodate non-stock dimension tires. You may also adjust the size of the tire from 25.5″ to 45″. With the help of GPS, you may also dial in your factory clock. It will take a few seconds to modify and may be adjusted whenever you like from the Tire Pressure Calibration menu option.
Adjust Speed Limiter:
- In all cases, 6.4L Powerstroke vehicles comprise a 95 MPH speed limiter. Using this limiter, you may adjust the speed from 55 MPH to 200 MPH. At the time of installing the procedure, you may easily adjust the speed accordingly.
- The 6.0L Powerstroke vehicle comprises a 95 MPH speed limiter, and it may be deleted if required.
- Compared to 6.4L Powerstroke, the 6.6 LMM Duramax trucks comprise a 98 MPH speed limiter. Using this 6.4L Powerstroke, you may adjust the speed from 50 MPH to 95 MPH. You may change the speed of 6.4L Powerstroke at the time of installing the procedure.
- 6.7L Cummins vehicles comprise a 106 MPH speed limiter set in every truck. You may adjust it from 20 MPH to 200 MPH at the time of the downloading procedure.
- From the factory, the 6.6L LML Duramax vehicle comprises the 98 MPH speed limiter. You may delete it entirely, but you will lose cruise control and drain brake function.
Additional and Exclusive Features and Functions:
- With the help of the Tire Pressure Monitoring System, you may allow or disallow the system.
- Using the Optical chirp, you may allow or disallow the parking lights blinking when closing the vehicle.
- The most excellent part of the race tuner is that your tuner will help you adjust your vehicle to operate optimally on even normal diesel.
- Using the Horn chirp on lock feature, you may allow or disallow the horn chirp when closing the truck.
- It also contains the Headlamp Delay, which allows or disallows the headlamp delay.
- You may permit or disallow your radio and add-on system’s turn-off delay after the key has been switched off using the Accessory Delay.
- Your engine may be modified in many methods, with 20 engine factors that comprise fuel rail pressure, diffusion temperature, and many more.
- You may allow or disallow the fog lights to remain on using the latest Fog lights W/High feature.
- Using the latest (state-of-the-art) feature, you may also record data and monitor it.
- H&S Performance Mini Maxx race tuner is easy to use and simple to install.
- The full shades high-resolution display not only creates the engine’s vitals easier and less loud, but instantaneous.
- Using the Day-time lights feature, you may allow or disallow the operating lights.
- Maxx race tuner also provides the Seat Belt Minder feature, which allows or disallows the ring for the driver’s seat belt system. It will not restrict the seat belt light.
- It comprises the automatic door lock, which allows the door locked after the vehicle reaching high speeds.
- You may also open the driver door after pressing the keyfob’s unlocking button. To unlock the door, you need to press the keyfob’s unlocking button twice.
- You may allow or disallow the cruise control buttons using the Idol up (auto only) feature. You have to follow the instructions (given in the manual) to access this feature.
- A suitable grab-and-go magnetic growing system allows you to protect your display secure when not in access.
- Maxx race tuner includes a data logging feature to analyze actual-time performance with a playback option with various software.
If you find any issue with the H&S Mini Maxx race tuner, then official technical support will be the only reason. Like some other race tuner company, H&S Performance was also forced to shut down the company as they didn’t follow the United States’ rules.
The H&S Mini Maxx Race Tuner is gaining popularity day by day among all types of Diesel truck drivers. Many people like to use the H&S Mini Maxx Race Tuner to increase the performance of the vehicle. H&S is the first company to make a DPF (Diesel Engine Fluid) elimination tuning system. H&S Mini Maxx Race Tuner is famous for its quality and performance and is easily affordable.