Greetings, mates! I’ll show you how to transform a video into a live picture on both iPhone and Android today. Users may also make a video or take a live picture. I’ll show you how to use the built-in method and software.
What is a live picture, you may wonder? In essence, live photos are an iPhone application that allows the user to take a picture while the camera records 1.5 seconds of video before and after the photo is taken. This results in a 3-second live shot with sound and movement.
Since the live picture feature is only available on iPhones and Apple products, we’ll look at how to set it up on Android. But first, let’s take a look at how to take live images with your iPhone.
How to Convert a Video to a Live Photograph
We’ll look at various ways to transform a video into a live picture on the Apple and Android platforms in this segment. Let’s start with taking live photos with the stock iPhone camera. We’ll also look at how you can transform a video into a live photo using apps from the Apple Store. Then we’d look at how to take Live Photos with Android phones.
How to Take a Live Photograph with Your iPhone
Let’s see how to take a live picture with an iPhone. This is a native feature of iPhones and can be seen in the iPhone camera. To quickly take a live shot, follow the steps outlined below.
- On your mobile, launch the “Camera” app.
- Make sure your camera application is set to “Photo Mode” at this stage.
- “Live Photo” feature has to be turned on. If it is enabled, it will appear in the top menu bar. Look in the top right corner of the screen for the button.
- By pressing the shutter button, you can take a snap. Ensure that your system is stable so that you can capture a high-quality live picture.
How to Transform an iPhone Video into a Live Photo
This section will look at the IntoLive application. This app is available on the App Store and is a very useful tool for turning a video into a live picture. It offers the user a variety of features to help them edit their videos correctly and according to their preferences. The software is compatible with iPhones and iPads since it is available on the App Store. Let’s take a look at how to use the IntoLive app to turn a video into a live picture.To transform a video into a live picture on an iPhone or iPad, follow the steps outlined below.
- Open your device’s “App Store.”
- Look for the “IntoLive” programme in the app store.
- The programme is available for download.
- Start the programme. The application will then ask for your permission to access your device’s photos. Allow the application to run.
- Choose the video you want to turn into a live picture now. Pick the video you want to watch. This will open the application’s video editing GUI.
- Make changes to your video. Trim the video, add a filter to the video, silence the video, rotate the video, adjust the context of the video, and so on. Make sure your video is correctly edited. The app gives you complete control over how you want your live picture to look.
- After you’ve finished editing your video, go to the top right corner of the screen and select the “Make” button.
- Select “No Repeat” from the drop-down menu. This effectively stops your 3-second video and prevents it from being a repeated GIF.
- The last choice is to choose “Save Live Photo” from the menu at the bottom of the page. This option will allow you to save the edited live photo to your computer.
These are the steps for turning a video into a live picture with an app from the App Store. If you follow these measures, you’ll be able to use the IntoLive application with ease. In the following segment, we’ll look at how to convert videos to live images on the Android platform.
How to Transform an Android Video into a Live Video
Since live images are only available on iPhones and Apple devices, there is no way for Android devices to take advantage of them. Additionally, live images are not supported or functional on Android devices.
The most obvious alternative left to users is to use video editing software, edit the images, and then import them back into the computer. This choice, however, is ineffective and should not be promoted. To be fair, Android phones do have a few applications that can assist users in taking a live photograph.
Making a Live Photo in Android Using Motion Still
Since there is no way to convert a video to a live photo on the Android platform, we can use Google’s Motion Stills app, which allows us to create live images using stabilization and rendering technology. The steps to living a fast life Below are the steps for creating a short live picture on Motion Stills. To make a live picture on Android, follow the steps below.
- Open“Google Play Store” and sign up.
- In the app store, there will be an app called “Motion Stills”.
- The program must be downloaded and launched.
- You must now grant permission for access to the Camera, Storage, and Microphone. Make sure you have the right approvals.
- You’d already have the application available. Ascertain that the camera mode is set to “Motion Stills.”
- To take a motion still, tap the “Shutter” button.
- The taken stills can be accessed via the Stills gallery icon in the bottom left corner. To access the stills gallery, tap on the option.
- To open the stills you’ve shot, select them and tap on them. You can export your stills using the sharing feature.
To use motion stills for a live shot, follow these steps. You get good quality live images from the application because it uses advanced technology including rendering and stabilization.
This article explains how to transform a video into a live picture on both Android and iPhone/iPad. The article discussed the various methods for converting a video into a live photograph. Furthermore, it detailed the steps for converting a video into a live picture on both Android and Apple devices