How to identify a fake iPhone 12 Pro Max or iPhone 12 Pro Max? This guide will show you how to spot a fake iPhone 12 Pro Max or iPhone 12 Pro Max, and tell the difference from the real thing.
There is a greater chance of counterfeit iPhone 12 Pro Max or iPhone 12 Pro Max as more trade and sales move to online. Deceitful iPhone manufacturer have found it a lucrative business. Although fake iPhones were once very obvious, the market is becoming more sophisticated. This guide will help you distinguish between a fake iPhone 12 Pro or a genuine one. These are some tips to help you determine if your iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro max, is genuine or fake. Let’s get into the fake vs. real iPhone 12 Pro guide.
How to spot a fake iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
Let’s begin with the exterior features. Here’s where the knockoff iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Pro Max look very similar to the original iPhones.
- PACKAGING/BUILD – The packaging is the most important feature that can make a situation seem a little fishy. Although it might look identical to the original packaging, the outside is usually made from a cheaper material. Sometimes, a fake iPhone 12 Pro box will contain a plastic wrap instead of its pull-off tabs. You may also find product instructions in large foreign characters. A genuine iPhone 12 Pro box will contain information such as model number, description, country of manufacture, serial number, and a barcode that confirms it is genuine. An imitation iPhone 12 Pro box won’t contain such details. You will also notice a difference in the weight of your iPhone when you take it out.
- THE Apple Logo: This is the best way to tell if you are buying a fake iPhone 12 Pro Max or iPhone 12 Pro Max. After you have unwrapped the iPhone, flip it over to see the logo on its back. While this may look identical to the real thing, there are often small differences that make it different. The fake iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Pro Max may feature a slightly recessed logo or a mirror finish.
- CHARGINGPORT: The bottom of an iPhone will reveal a few factors that can help determine the device’s validity. The fake iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Pro Max will either have a plastic border or simply an engraved line around their port to mimic the original product.
- PENTA LOBE SCORES: These are the common screws that all iPhone products use. These screws are known as Penta lobe screws and have five screw head points. If you pay close attention to this small detail, the fake iPhone 12 Pro max and iPhone 12 Pro will be easy to spot.
- CAMERA BODY Next, you can view the camera built from the back. This is not the app, but the camera only. The camera is usually lower in the fake iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Let’s now turn on the iPhone. These are the places where things seem a little strange.
- WELCOME LOGO : When you turn on your iPhone, the welcome logo is what you will see. This is not something that you will see on a fake iPhone 12 Pro Max, or iPhone 12 Pro pro. You will often see the word “Welcome” on the screen instead of the Apple logo. This is a dead giveaway that the device is fake.
- IMEI/MODEL NUMB: Under the about section, you will see the IMEI as well as the Model #. These numbers should match the number on the back of your phone, and/or the box that it came in. If they don’t match, it is most likely a knockoff iPhone 12 Pro Max or iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- CAMERA-APP: We’ll now get into the camera in the app. iPhone 12 pro and iPhone 12 Pro max knockoffs do not have top-of-the-line cameras so you’ll notice a marked difference in quality. Do you remember how cameras looked in the mid 2000s. This is exactly what you’ll get with a clone iPhone 12 Pro Max or iPhone 12 Pro Max. It’s almost as if the quality has returned to its original standard. You won’t notice any difference in quality between the rear-facing and selfie cameras, unless you are so old with smartphones.
- iTUNES: This is the main difference between real and counterfeit iPhone 12 Pro. Because they are able to adjust the interface’s skin, most fake iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Pro Max phones run on Android. Android devices do not have an Apple store or iTunes. Click these and it will redirect you to another app or to a Google Play Store. These apps will not open the apple stores as expected.
- SCREEN SHARED: The first thing you will notice is that the screen in the iPhone 12 Pro Max or iPhone 12 Pro Max isn’t as bright as it should. The colors look dull and you feel that the brightness has been turned down.
We hope that you enjoyed our iPhone 12 Pro real vs. fake comparison. Please let us know if there are any iPhone 12 Pro Max or fake iPhone 12 Pro Max. Be careful when trading or buying online with these distinctive feature differences.