We’ll show you how to listen to Apple Music for free on Windows. Apple Web Music, iTunes, and other music players enable users to listen to any album.
Apple Music is available for free on Windows. Apple Music is one of the best online music streaming services, with a diverse selection of musicians and genres from around the world. Apple Music, like Spotify, is a subscription-based streaming service that allows users to pay for additional content. By subscribing to the app, you gain access to offline streaming, which allows you to listen to music even when you are not connected to the internet.
However, in this post, we’ll look at and explore how we can listen to Apple Music for free on Windows. The following segment will go into how to listen to Apple Music on a Windows computer.
How to Listen to Apple Music for Free on Windows
Since Apple Music is a subscription-based streaming service, you can purchase a subscription to gain access to offline downloads and ad-free music streaming. Otherwise, you can take advantage of a three-month free trial. After the three-month period has passed, you will be asked to pay for the subscription. The following section explains how to get a free trial of Apple Mu. It will even instruct you on how to go about doing so.
Anyone with an Apple Music account will be offered a three-month stretch of free listening and use of the app’s various features. Let’s walk through the steps needed to get the free trial in this segment. This section will also explain how to disable the application’s “Auto-Renewal” function.
The “Auto-Renewal” choice helps you to monitor the automatic renewal of your subscription. To register for a free trial, simply follow the steps below.
- Open your preferred web browser and go to the Apple Music website. On the bottom of the screen, there would be a segment with a button labeled “Try for free.”
- A pop-up screen will appear after you tap the button “Try for free.”
- choose sign-in from new Apple ID
- When the “Continue” option appears, choose it.
- This will prompt you to fill out the form on the screen with your details. Enter your first and last names, as well as your birthday. After that, enter your email address and create a password for your account.
- On your entered mail, you will receive a 6-digit confirmation code. After entering the code on the tab, you will be asked to enter your credit card information as well as your billing address. Fill in the details.
- Choose a subscription bundle from the three options available. After that, your account’s free trial period will begin.
You now have an Apple ID and a three-month free trial of Apple Music. Let’s take a look at how to avoid or disable Apple Music’s “Auto-Renewal” functionality. Auto-Renewal deducts the desired amount from your account and automatically renews your subscription.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Start the application after it has been installed.
- Log in to the app with the credentials you used to build your Apple ID in the previous steps.
- click on your name
- From the drop-down menu, select “Account Details.” Your Apple Id password has to be entered.
- Scroll down to the Subscription menu and select the option “Manage.”
- In the renewal option, you have to turn off auto renewal. If you do not disable this option, you will not be billed for your subscriptions again.
Now that you have a three-month free trial of Apple Music and a new Apple ID, let’s talk about how to listen to Apple Music on the Windows platform. The following segment will go through two methods for listening to Apple Music on the Windows platform.
Apple Music Web Player allows you to listen to Apple Music for free on Windows.
- Enter the following URL into your browser: music.apple.com.
- At the top right corner,choose sign-in
- Now, sign in with the credentials you created in the previous parts. It might ask you to verify your identity. If prompted, complete the authentication process.
- After you’ve signed in to your account, you’ll be able to access all of the songs stored on your Apple ID in iTunes or Apple Music. Furthermore, you can download a large number of additional songs directly from the website.
This segment will walk you through the steps for listening to Apple Music for free on Windows. The second section will go into how to use the iTunes desktop application to listen to Apple Music for free on Windows.
Using iTunes, you can listen to Apple Music for free on Windows.
- To get the iTunes desktop application for Windows, go to its website.
- The desktop program can be downloaded and installed.
- Start the program
- Once the app is open, go to the menu bar and select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose “Sign In” from drop-down
- Sign in to your account after entering your credentials.
- Go to the “Browse” section after you’ve signed into your account.
This will make it easier for you to listen to your music on Apple Music. This segment describes how to use the iTunes desktop application to listen to Apple Music for free on Windows.
This article will walk you through the steps of creating an Apple ID. Get a three-month free trial of Apple Music, as well as the website that you can use to listen to Apple Music on Windows. Furthermore, it provides specific instructions that you can follow to set up the desired behavior. To set up the Apple id and account and the applications that will be used, follow these steps carefully.