If you are a gamer, you would have definitely heard of discord by now. But if you don’t know what discord is, it’s one of the most popular communication tools for gamers. Any gamer plays on a PC or mobile will have discord on their device. In case you own an Xbox one and haven’t set up the app yet, this article will give you all the help you’ll need on how to use discord on Xbox.
How to Use discord on Xbox?
You can make use of the default browser on Xbox for creating a brand new discord account. On the other hand, if you are willing to use your phone or PC for it to be convenient, it’ll work as well. When you do so, the discord on your Xbox profile and the primary discord ID will be the same. Along with that, all of the details will also be carried further. Now, you will have to give some basic information like your email id and your name. After that, you will be able to get your account ready by going through a few easy steps.
Here’s how to link accounts?
- First of all, go to the Xbox one head settings option from the Home or System Menu.
- Now, click on account and then choose the linked social accounts.
- It’s time for you to enter your password.
- Choose discord by clicking on it in the next menu.
- When you are all done with these steps, go to the discord app on your mobile and login.
- Click on the gear account option and then choose the connections option.
- Now, tap on the add option and choose the Xbox logo.
- You should now see a pin on the Xbox one page.
- Enter that pin in the discord app on your mobile.
- If you have successfully completed all of the above steps, you will be able to use discord on Xbox.
- For being able to chat with your friends, your friends will also have to log in to discord using Xbox because cross-communication is not available as of now.
It’s not very easy to integrate Xbox with discord and we hope that the steps were able to help. Cross-platform communication is really amazing and though the setup process is quite difficult, you can communicate with your friends easily.