OnePlus phones are always on the market with some new features and the only Android smartphones that come with a quiet iPhone style change, making it easy to quickly switch the phone silently and just vibrate. OnePlus phones also come with their own built-in brick charging technology that retains the actual heat of the brick that often comes with charging. Other features include good design, impressive build quality, clean Android software without bloatware, and conflicting specs. OnePlus has also recently
become famous for releasing ‘flagship-killer’ phones that compete with high-end handsets on all but also low prices. The OnePlus 8T is also powered by Snapdragon 865 SoC. The handset is also labelled with specifications like 8GB RAM and Android 11 OS to Geekbench. OnePlus has launched a new phone release cycle every six months or more, so OnePlus will introduce a new OnePlus 8T phone with some exciting new features.
ONE PLUS 8T
The highly estimated price of this mobile is INR 44,990/-
Release Date: 01-Sep-2020 (Expected)
Alternative: Eight GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage
Phone status: Rumors
RAM 8 GB
Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus
Rear camera 64 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP
Front camera 20 MP
Battery 4500 mAh
Show 6.67 inches
Android v10 (Q) app
SIM Slots (s) Dual SIM, GSM + GSM
Nanosize for SIM1 as well as for SIM2, 4G network: Available (supports Indian bands), including 3G & 2 G.
KNOWN FOR IT
• Display – 6.67 “(16.94 cm) 1080×2400 px, 395 PPI
• Camera – 64 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP (Primary) 20 MP (Front)
• Battery – 4500 mAh Performance – Single + Tri + Quad Core (3.09 GHz + 2.42 GHz + 1.8 GHz), 8 GB RAM
• Charging – 65w faster
• Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus
• Snapdragon 865+ SoC
• OxygenOS 11 for Android 11
• Wireless charging
Some special features
- Up to 144Hz display for all
- The OnePlus 8T series may come up with a punch-hole design similar to the OnePlus 8 as everyone hopes to see it as a high level of innovation to keep up with the competition. Everyone wants to see both the OnePlus 8T and OnePlus 8 come with a 144Hz refresh rate. This will also help authorities take the upcoming models of the iPhone 12 Pro, which is said to come with a 120Hz update rate. The OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro, recall, include 90Hz and 120Hz refresh rates, respectively.
- Snapdragon 865+ SoC
- The OnePlus 8T series is likely to use the latest and most powerful chipset available on most smartphones, currently Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865+ SoC. The chipset is about 10 per cent faster than the standard Snapdragon 865 chipset and surpasses the 3GHz CPU speed mark than previous versions. The chipset may be integrated with a 5G modem, up to 12GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage onboard in the OnePlus 8T series.
- OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11
- Software-wise, OnePlus 8T and OnePlus 8T Pro will probably use the latest Android 11 OS with the company’s custom OxygenOS 11. skin preview OxygenOS 11 is now available, and it offers a redesigned UI that looks inspired by -One Samsung UI. OxygenOS 11 also brings the Always-on Display feature requested by fans.
- Better cameras
- The OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro has good cameras, but there is room for improvement. In our review of the OnePlus 8, we found that low-end camera performance was iffy at times and inconsistent with what Google and Apple offer. We also found that the macro camera is an unnecessary addition and works poorly in its performance. Instead of cameras with such beauty, we would like an actually useful lens in the OnePlus 8T series.
- Larger and better battery
- To handle high renewal rates such as 144Hz, OnePlus 8T phones will need to pack larger batteries compared to their predecessors. While the OnePlus 8 phones offer approximately 4,500mAh battery, the OnePlus 8T series may need to charge at 5,000mAh or more to suit your
- intended use. Just having a large battery does not guarantee the longevity of a battery. OnePlus will need to upgrade the hardware and make software to ensure full battery life.
- Fast charging technology
- The OnePlus 8T series can come with a fast-charging solution, or hopefully. The company has so far adhered to its Warp Charge 30T solution and other brands such as Vivo, OPPO, and Realme have introduced some of the highest charging speeds this year. Phones like the OPPO Get the X2 Pro and Reno4 Pro offer instant support of 65W and expect to see phones soon offering a charging speed of up to 120W. Therefore, we would like to see the OnePlus 8T series stop 30W technology for better charging, at least a 65W resolution.
- One plus 8T IP and wireless charging.
- OnePlus this year finally introduced the IP rating and wireless charging, but only the top OnePlus 8 Pro model, leaving the standard OnePlus 8 apart from these popular features. We hope to see both of these features make it accessible to the OnePlus 8T, in addition to the OnePlus 8T Pro.
- OnePlus KB2001 can be OnePlus 8T as powered by Snapdragon 865 SoC.
- Handset also records data such as 8GB RAM and Android 11 OS on Geekbench.
- OnePlus KB2001 will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, Android 11 OS, and 8GB RAM.
- Advanced 64MP rear camera, from 48MP.
- 16MP wide sensor.
- Three rear camera settings include the 48MP Sony IMX586 main sensor, a 2MP macro sensor.
Overall this device will be a fire in the market with some of its unique features and specifications that are battery-powered and in the built-in brick charging technology that keeps the heat of the brick itself coming during charging and wireless charging in any mode.