The celebrity voice of Samuel L. Jackson has just become a whole lot easier to use. Simply say “Hey Samuel” to get jokes, weather, and other details. If you’re new to Alexa, simply say, “Alexa, introduce me to Samuel L. Jackson,” and then choose the “Hey Samuel” wake phrase. You’ll be able to use Alexa’s default voice in the same way you do now. Check the list below to see if “Hey Samuel” is compatible with your computer.
Do you already have the celebrity voice of Samuel L. Jackson? “Alexa, enable ‘Hey Samuel’,” for example, can be enabled by saying, “Alexa, enable ‘Hey Samuel’.”
GET IN TOUCH WITH SAMUEL – Samuel L. Jackson is here to give your Alexa experience a little more personality. Simply inquire, and Samuel will schedule a time for you.
GET IN TOUCH WITH SAMUEL – Samuel L. Jackson is here to give your Alexa experience a little more personality. Samuel will set a timer, tell you a storey, and more if you just ask.
KEEP IT CLEAN OR DON’T – Choose whether or not you want Samuel to use explicit words. If you change your mind later, you can turn explicit content on or off in the Alexa app’s settings menu.
AFTER YOU’VE PURCHASED, TRY SAYING:
- “How is the weather, Samuel?”
- “Say something funny to me, Samuel.”
- “Set an alarm for 7 a.m., Samuel.”
- “Say something to me, Samuel.”
- “What can you do, Samuel?”
- “Alexa, please ask Samuel for some advice.”
- “Alexa, inquire as to Samuel’s thoughts on snakes.”
DOES “HEY SAMUEL” WORK ON MY DEVICE? Except for the first-generation Echo and Echo Dot, and wearables, the wake word “Hey Samuel” works with most voice-activated Echo devices in your home. Support for Fire TV and Fire Tablets will come later. Samuel will answer when you say his full first name, “Hey Samuel,” after you activate his wake term. “Alexa, ask Samuel” can be used by users who do not have a compatible computer.
WE WANT YOU TO KNOW – Despite his abilities, Samuel will be unable to assist you with shopping, lists, reminders, or skills.
Samuel L. Jackson will set a timer for you, tell you a joke, and so much more. Ask him for a story or suggestion to get to know him a little better.
Keep it clean or don’t keep it clean.
After you’ve purchased Alexa, you can choose whether or not you want Samuel to use explicit words. He can use both explicit and clean language if the setting is set to explicit. Try asking Samuel for the weather or a joke with explicit switched on. If you change your mind, you can turn explicit content on or off in the Alexa App’s settings menu.
- Say, “Alexa, please introduce Samuel L. Jackson to me.”
- Ask Alexa to confirm your order.
- Enable or deactivate explicit content.
- On compatible computers, set the wake word “Hey Samuel” or use “Alexa, ask Samuel.”
- Inquire about music, atmosphere, and other topics with Samuel L. Jackson.
- For more information on this speech, go to celebrity voice aid.
- This ability is dynamic
- Name of the invocation: Alexa, please introduce me to Samuel L. Jackson.
- Developers’ Privacy Statement
- Terms of Service for Developers
Languages that are supported